We Kindly Ask That You Respect Our Guidelines Below:
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive earlier to your appointment, please call the office for direction.
- Do not bring any guests or children with you. If you need to bring a guest for assistance or translation, please reach out to our office prior to your appointment.
- All patients will use hand sanitizer provided upon entry into the lobby.
- After checking in, patients will wait in designated areas of the lobby. Seating is all spaced 6 feet apart. If designated seating areas are occupied, you will be asked to wait outside or in your respected transportation until we contact you for your appointment time.
- All patients requesting product purchase only, may call to purchase and schedule a time to pick up; or visit our online retail store by visiting us at shop.ayoungeryou.com and you can have your products shipped directly to you.
- Virtual & phone consultations are still an option (for applicable services) for those who are not comfortable coming into the office or cannot do so. Please call to schedule your appointment.
Providers and Facility
- All service providers will wear a fitted mask and gloves while performing services on guests.
- All staff members will be screened regularly to ensure their health.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with EPA approved disinfectant hourly.
- All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to do a full disinfection of their treatment rooms between patient visits.
Unopened or sealed products returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange with original receipt. Anything between 31-90 days after purchase will receive an in-store credit. No refunds or exchanges will be given on un-sealed or opened products, gift certificates, gift cards, and used packages. All sales final on sale and clearance items. All sales final on all Jewelry, Candles and Eyeglasses.
Your appointments are very important to all members of our team at A Younger You Medical Spa. Time allocated for an appointment is reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request if you need to adjust your appointment or cancel, that you do so a minimum of:
- 48 hours’ notice for all Injectable consults or appointments, Coolsculpting and Ultherapy procedures.
- 24 hours’ notice for all other appointments.
Please understand that when you no-show or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to offer that time slot to another client.
We ask that all new and current guests supply a credit card to have on file. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure.
In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments or cancellations, the following fees will be applied:
- $50 fee will be charged to your credit card for all appointments except for those that require a deposit.
- Ultherapy & full sets of eyelash extensions will forfeit the full deposit.
- Coolsculpting will be subject to lose the $100 deposit plus an additional $50 per treatment scheduled that day. Pre-paid Coolsculpting appointments will be subject to a cancellation of $100 for first treatment plus $50 for each additional treatment(s) scheduled the same day.
By scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to our cancellation policy.
There may be times a deposit is required for an appointment. At the time of your appointment, the deposit will be applied toward your treatment and you will be charged the difference. If your services are pre-paid, you may still be charged a separate deposit and it will be refunded to you at the time of your appointment. Any no-shows, cancellations, or rescheduled appointments with less than 48 hours of notice will forfeit their deposit. If for any reason you do show up for your appointment and you are unable to have the service performed, the deposit will be refunded to you.
We understand that issues can arise that may cause you to be late for your appointment. We ask that you call to notify us if you will be running late. We will make every effort to accommodate your full appointment, however services may be abbreviated to avoid delays for other guests. Depending on the time of delay, some appointments will need to be rescheduled. Abbreviated treatments are charged at full value.
By scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to A Younger You Medical Spa’s policies.