We Kindly Ask That You Respect Our Guidelines Below:
- All patients are required to come to your appointment with a mask to wear in all common areas.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive earlier to your appointment, please call the office for direction.
- Do not bring any guests or children with you.
- All patients will use hand sanitizer provided upon entry into the lobby.
- After checking in, patients will wait in designated areas of the lobby. Seating is all spaced 6 feet apart. If designated seating areas are occupied, you will be asked to wait outside or in your respected transportation until we contact you for your appointment time.
- Starting May 26, 2020, A Younger You Medical Spa will start screening every individual person for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their visit via a pre-appointment screening and reschedule individuals who screen positive to reduce the risk of spreading infection. This pre-appointment screening will be on your confirmation email, 48 hours prior to your appointment. and must be completed before your appointment.
- After checking in, patients will wait in the designated areas of the lobby. These seating areas will be at least 6 feet apart. If the designated seating areas are occupied, patients will be directed to wait outside or in their vehicles instead of in the waiting areas to prevent inadvertent spread of the virus.
- All patients requesting product purchase only, may call to purchase and schedule a time to pick up; or visit our online retail store by visiting us at shop.ayoungeryou.com and you can have your products shipped directly to you.
- There will be no beverage service in the lobbies.
- Virtual & phone consultations are still an option (for applicable services) for those who are not comfortable coming into the office or cannot do so. Please call to schedule your appointment.
Providers and Facility
- All providers will wear a fitted mask and gloves during interactions with patients.
- All staff members will be screened regularly to ensure their health.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with EPA approved disinfectant hourly.
- All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to do a full disinfection of their treatment rooms between patient visits.
Unopened or sealed products returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange with original receipt. Anything between 31-90 days after purchase will receive an in-store credit. No refunds or exchanges will be given on un-sealed or opened products, gift certificates, gift cards, and used packages. All sales final on sale and clearance items. All sales final on all Jewelry and Candles.
There may be times a deposit is required for an appointment. At the time of your appointment, the deposit will be applied toward your treatment and you will be charged the difference. If your services are pre-paid, you may still be charged a separate deposit and it will be refunded to you at the time of your appointment. Any no-shows, cancellations, or rescheduled appointments with less than 48 hours of notice will forfeit their deposit. If for any reason you do show up for your appointment and you are unable to have the service performed, the deposit will be refunded to you.