What if there were an affordable, non-invasive, pain-free way to rejuvenate and refresh your facial skin? One that delivered the full range of start-to-finish benefits — cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection — all in a quick, comfortable, outpatient procedure?
A Younger You, located in Burlington and Brookfield now offers HydraFacial, a revolutionary new procedure designed to treat wrinkles, oily skin, congested and enlarged pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and acne-prone skin. It improves as it cleanses, heightening skin’s elasticity and firmness while lessening the prominence of brown spots and other signs of aging. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
A complete, five-step skin rejuvenation process
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ – Activ-4™ serum starts your treatment, removing dead skin cells to allow the next levels of treatment to affect living, breathing skin.
- Vortex-Peel™ – A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids, referred to as Glysal™ serum, eliminates the risk of scarring while delivering the benefits of a traditional chemical facial peel.
- Vortex-Extraction™ – Beta-HD™ serum is used in conjunction with vortex-suction to clean dirt and remove bacteria from pores.
- Vortex-Fusion™ – Antiox+™ serum nourishes and protects the skin, employing peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid.
- Protect and Extend – For maximum benefits and duration of results, use of pharmaceutical-grade skincare products at home following treatment, is recommended.
Have questions? A Younger You’s team is here to listen and give you direct, well-informed answers. Contact us at any of our three offices and our friendly, professional staff will be happy to help.
What can I expect during HydraFacial treatment?
HydraFacial treatment clients should expect a pleasant, pain-free experience marked by a gentle cooling sensation on the face. Sessions require as little as 30 minutes. There is no recovery or downtime. Put on makeup immediately following the procedure and get back to your life without hesitation.
The joy of instant gratification
HydraFacial skin rejuvenation is for everyone. In the past, such skin treatments used microdermabrasion, which was not a recommended option for those with thin skin, rosacea, sensitive skin, and other conditions.
A gentle and pleasant procedure, HydraFacial delivers all of the benefits with none of the potential downside or risk. And don’t you love instant gratification? With HydraFacial, you’re just 30 minutes away from noticeably, visibly, markedly healthier and more youthful-looking skin.
- Growth Factors are naturally occurring proteins that regulate cellular growth and play a key role in maintaining healthy skin structure and function.
- Acetyl octapeptide-3 and palmitoyl dipeptides-5 skin conditioning peptides used to hydrate, firm and soothe skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is derived from bearberry extract to brighten the appearance of dark spots.
- Vitamin C exhibits antioxidant properties, and gives skin added brightness.
What is the recommended frequency of HydraFacial sessions?
You can expect more radiant skin after just one session. Glowing, vibrant skin and the attendant benefits of full facial-skin hydration will last five to seven days.
For longer-lasting results, treatments 4 weeks apart are recommended. Click here to easily book your visit now at any of our offices in Burlington or Brookfield, or schedule an appointment via our simple web form.
Before and After