REFRESH YOUR LIPS & EYES WITH A PERK!
What if there were an affordable, non-invasive, pain-free way to rejuvenate and refresh your facial skin? One that delivered the full range of start-to-finish benefits — cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection — all in a quick, comfortable, outpatient procedure?
A Younger You, located in Burlington and Brookfield now offers HydraFacial, a revolutionary new procedure designed to treat wrinkles, oily skin, congested and enlarged pores, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and acne-prone skin. It improves as it cleanses, heightening skin’s elasticity and firmness while lessening the prominence of brown spots and other signs of aging. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
A complete, five-step skin rejuvenation process
- Vortex-Exfoliation™ – Activ-4™ serum starts your treatment, removing dead skin cells to allow the next levels of treatment to affect living, breathing skin.
- Vortex-Peel™ – A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids, referred to as Glysal™ serum, eliminates the risk of scarring while delivering the benefits of a traditional chemical facial peel.
- Vortex-Extraction™ – Beta-HD™ serum is used in conjunction with vortex-suction to clean dirt and remove bacteria from pores.
- Vortex-Fusion™ – Antiox+™ serum nourishes and protects the skin, employing peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid.
- Protect and Extend – For maximum benefits and duration of results, use of pharmaceutical-grade skincare products at home following treatment, is recommended.
Have questions? A Younger You’s team is here to listen and give you direct, well-informed answers. Contact us at any of our three offices and our friendly, professional staff will be happy to help.
What can I expect during HydraFacial treatment?
HydraFacial treatment clients should expect a pleasant, pain-free experience marked by a gentle cooling sensation on the face. Sessions require as little as 30 minutes. There is no recovery or downtime. Put on makeup immediately following the procedure and get back to your life without hesitation.
What is the recommended frequency of HydraFacial sessions?
You can expect more radiant skin after just one session. Glowing, vibrant skin and the attendant benefits of full facial-skin hydration will last five to seven days.
For longer-lasting results, treatments 4 weeks apart are recommended. Click here to easily book your visit now at any of our offices in Burlington or Brookfield.
The joy of instant gratification
HydraFacial skin rejuvenation is for everyone. In the past, such skin treatments used microdermabrasion, which was not a recommended option for those with thin skin, rosacea, sensitive skin, and other conditions.
A gentle and pleasant procedure, HydraFacial delivers all of the benefits with none of the potential downside or risk. And don’t you love instant gratification? With HydraFacial, you’re just 30 minutes away from noticeably, visibly, markedly healthier and more youthful-looking skin.
NEED A BOOST? PERSONALIZE YOUR TREATMENT WITH A BOOSTER OR PERK!
Intensive Spot Correcting Booster
Brightens and balances skin tone. Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots, for an even complexion.
Advanced Age Refining Booster
Helps improve fine lines, wrinkles and elasticity, as well as boosts collagen for a youthful appearance.
Skin Perfecting Protein Booster
Features M−007™ delivery technology for enhanced absorption.
What is Hyperpigmentation?
It is the darkening of skin caused by increased melanin production, which is your body’s reaction to UV damage. The main causes of hyperpigmentation are sun exposure, hormones, medications and genetics.
What are Peptides?
Peptides are the building blocks of proteins, including keratin, collagen, and elastin. Peptides in skincare can help repair skin and also boost collagen production.
What are NextGen Growth Factors?
Next Generation growth factors help replenish skin cells to give you healthy, youthful skin.
- Vitamin C: Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate — a potent antioxidant that helps reduce skin inflammation and irregular pigmentation. This is a non−irritating, lipid soluble form of Vitamin C.
- Alpha-Arbutin: Brighten the appearance of dark spots. Helps to prevent the formation of melanin.
- Blend of Peptides: Support and boost skin’s proteins, such as Collagen which is a protein that gives skin a firm, smooth and youthful appearance.
- Heptapeptide–34: Maintains the appearance of healthy and youthful looking skin
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide–7: Minimize the appearance of wrinkles
Collagen & Elastin in Skin
Collagen and elastin are proteins that diminish with age and lead to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. DermaBuilder booster helps replenish these proteins and improve skin appearance and elasticity.
REFRESH YOUR LIPS & EYES WITH A PERK!
Personalize your HydraFacial experience with adding HydraFacial Perk Lip and HydraFacial Perk Eye, the refreshing treatments that gently cleanse and hydrate the most delicate parts of your face.
Benefits of HydraFacial Perk
Elevate Your HydraFacial Routine. HydraFacial Perk customizes tour HydraFacial treatment by providing additional benefits to your lips and eyes.
Deliver Daily Nutrients. With the HydraFacial Perk take-home serum, your skin will thank you for the daily dose of antioxidants that fight free radicals.
Treatment that exfoliates, hydrates and plumps the lips
SHOW YOUR LIPS SOME LOVE
Your lips feature some of the thinnest skin on your entire body, making them especially prone to damage and dehydration. The HydraFacial Perk Lip treatment revitalizes your lips with key ingredients like peppermint oil and peony extract — leaving your lips refreshed, hydrated and lightly plumped.
Hydrates and brightens the eyes for a refreshed look
AWAKEN YOUR DELICATE EYE AREA
The first signs of aging show up around the eyes where the skin is extremely delicate and prone to thinning, fine lines and wrinkles. Eyes can also show signs of stress, lack of sleep and poor diet. The HydraFacial Perk Eye treatment brightens and refreshes your outer−eye area with key ingredients like horse chestnut seed extract and arnica flower extract – leaving this delicate area toned, firmed and hydrated.
Go Easy on Your Wallet. HydraFacial Perk is affordable — it’s not difficult to add to your monthly HydraFacial regimen.
Relax. HydraFacial Perk is gentle enough for all skin types and easily fits into all schedules. You can get back into your day without any downtime.
- Uses patented, roller-flex technology to specifically target lips and eyes
- Shows immediate and long-lasting results
- Includes an in-office treatment + a take-home serum for daily application
To learn more about HydraFacial Perk Lip and HydraFacial Perk Eye, talk to your HydraFacialist or schedule your complimentary consultation.