Reduce Visible Signs of Aging with Bellafill® – the Only Filler Proven Through Five Years!
There are many dermal fillers on the aesthetic market, but Bellafill® stands apart as one of the only fillers that can enhance the underlying support structure of your skin. At A Younger You, we offer Bellafill® for both men and women who are looking to refresh and rejuvenate their appearance without surgery or downtime.
With locations in Brookfield, Burlington, and Lake Geneva in Wisconsin, A Younger You specializes in a wide range of aesthetic, injectable, and laser services for the face and body. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
What is Bellafill®?
Like most dermal fillers, Bellafill® is an injectable treatment that is administered underneath the skin in treated areas. But unlike most fillers, this product is comprised of collagen-based PMMA microspheres that have dual benefits for men and women:
- Immediate volume and lift after injection, allowing our team to completely customize your treatment and ensure natural-looking results.
- Structural support for your skin as the microspheres stay in place and are proven to last through five years for many patients
What are the Benefits of Bellafill®?
- The PMMA microspheres are biocompatible and have been used in the medical field for over 65 years
- FDA-approved for both nasolabial fold correction and for the correction of moderate to severe distensible, atrophic Acne scarring
- Established effectiveness for lines around the nose and mouth for five years and visible correction of acne scarring for up to 12 months with optimal treatment
- The ability to return to normal activities immediately after treatment without any downtime or recovery.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Aside from slight bruising, redness, itching or swelling at injection sites, Bellafill® typically carries no complications and can be used safely and effectively on a wide range of patients. During your consultation, we will assess multiple factors such as your health, medical history, aesthetic goals, and more to help you determine if this dermal filler is right for you.
This injectable treatment can be used as a standalone treatment or as part of a long-term plan to manage visible signs of aging. Our medical team will discuss how many treatment sessions may be necessary for optimal results and can address any questions you may have.
Contact A Younger You today to schedule a consultation with our medical team and discover the benefits of Bellafill® to correct visible signs of aging and Acne scarring.